Old 06-06-2013, 12:54 PM
foufymaus

LOL foufymaus, is a nickname i was saddled with when i was in the X Files fandom.

When the X Files was on the air they had an Official message board, one of the very first that was online and focused on a TV show. We were the online crazies that modern online tv crazies followed. *wink* Well i signed up and it asked for an anonymous online name to go by. Well me being the sarcastic teen i was made my email a_nonny_maus_2000 at yahoo, then just shortened it to a_maus for the screen name. My friend (still friends with to this day) Mulderpause. I used to pop in and out of threads, and she said it was almost like a mouse 'fluffing/foofing' up and removing dust from it's fur. hence the fouf, lol i just added the Y and it's kinda been my online name since 1999. I pronounce it as foofie-mouse. Thus my online persona was born. haha.

If ya ever come across it on other message boards. It's most likely me.

I'll definitely let ya know when i get this old dirty gal cleaned and spiffied up! I seriously can't wait to play with her cams... <-- wow that was a strange sentence to type. haha. I also have a set of random cams that don't seem to fit my machines. They're orange-ish i think... i do know they're meant for Sears. I might have to post another thread for them. lol I figured eventually a machine that it's made for will turn up.