Old 06-06-2013, 01:57 PM
luvstoquilt

Originally Posted by BertieD View Post
Prayers and hugs for Handi as she goes through this very hard time with her mother. Elisabrat is working hard due to a move to Wyoming. She missed a dialysis session and has been feeling very poorly. Has anyone heard from Robin lately and how she is doing. The rest of us are very lucky and should be counting our blessings daily. What's a few aches and pains compared to what these ladies are going through. Hugs to all!
Oh my goodness...prayers for everyone. It seems to be everywhere we turn right now. My mother is in hospice and she is starting each day being non-responsive. She will not speak until I get there and then she rallies for the day..she takes a lot of short naps all day long but she is determined to leave this world asap. We have talked about it a lot and while she is 95 it is going to be very sad without her around to police my quilts. She actually measured my stitches when I showed her my frist one about 15 years ago. She isn't in any pain but today she has refused to get out of bed. She says she is there to stay! I know I am lucky to have lived 71 years and still have a mother but it is so sad to think she is leaving.