Old 06-06-2013, 06:20 PM
carriem

QE--how's your binding coming along?

mercysland--good to see you again. Hope you are feeling well and able to get a little sewing done.

QNS--looks like a lot of fun stuff you got during your shop hop.

Anael--so happy to hear about Isa

OK--re: Iowa fabric...we are sold out where I work and also at the shop a few blocks away. I know the owner at the Amanas shop (Heritage) bought several bolts since she is in a touristy area. Hopefully you can get some close to home.

Janie--those are some nice flower pictures and GSs too!

Jeanie--have fun on your camping trip even if your house isn't moving along the way you want.

I decided to finish a UFO I'd started a while back before quilting the airplane quilt...I got an idea for the border and then didn't want to wait to do it. I kept putting it off because I am doing a different method of QAYG and don't like it as much as the one I usually do. Anyways was coming along nicely until a little before 5 when I bumped my arm with the bottom part of my iron...at least it was my small iron.

After an hour of the swelling and redness and burning not going down DD drove me to the ER. The doctor said to expect the burn to blister. He gave me a medicated salve to put on it and told me to keep it clean and wrapped. The actual burn area is about 3" long and 1"wide. It is on the inside of my forearm so a tender spot and unfortunately one easily rubbed when moving around. It doesn't hurt right now...