Old 06-06-2013, 08:37 PM
frudemoo

Default CORRECT TENSION ASSEMBLY - previous post incorrect!!

I just realised mine was wrong!! But the good news is that I figured it out. Here we go:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]417636[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]417637[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]417638[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]417639[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]417640[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]417635[/ATTACH]
The most important parts are in the first image where the tension spring gets hooked under the slot on the left hand side, (2nd image shows the spring inside the machine); and that the larger spring on the front sits inside this little cog contraption with the black plastic housing sitting over the base of the spring - the tension dial then gets screwed on over that.

Previously, I had the black plastic housing sitting behind the spring and the spring was inside the tension dial instead - it was doing absolutely nothing. So I think I've probably helped both of us with this exercise!! LOL.
Attached Thumbnails springguard.jpg   tension-wire.jpg   tensionwirespringinside.jpg   discs.jpg   cog.jpg  

spring.jpg  

Last edited by frudemoo; 06-06-2013 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Sorry, I've put the wrong title on this. Thought I had uploaded an older picture.