Old 06-07-2013, 09:58 AM
BuzzinBumble

Sharon (luvstoquilt) I am so sorry for what you are going through. Hospice is very hard. My FIL went that route and it was a mixed blessing. I am saying a prayer for you and for your Mom. It doesn't matter how old either of you are - this is one of the hardest things.

Linda (elisabrat) you're back! How are you doing with your move? You are so funny and your post really cracked me up... hunga dunga

Bertie I love your method of quilting and being able to ignore the other work. You do sound like you have a ball!

Kitsie that is great fabric and I can't wait tos ee what you do with it!

Jaba and Krystyna I LOVE your quilts! Jaba I never saw one done like that before and it is beautiful! Krystyna the close up shot shows that it is even more awesome than I thought!

This morning I washed and starched the fabrics and actually began cutting them out - this is going to be a fun quilt! I came down to the computer for a lunch break but better get back upstairs and busy.

I am sending you all a virtual pup with a busily wagging tail who wants to play. It's our dog Pip and she always cheers me up. Throw it for me Mom!
Attached Thumbnails throw-me-mom.jpg