View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 04:25 PM
nancia

emma s-- too bad you don't live here! the rains have started with a vengence ! it is part of the andrea storm and if it stays on it's present course we will be floating down to florida by mid-week! impressive amount of water coming down. this should make up for our lack of snow this past winter. here they run yard sales from 8am to 1 or 2pm, and frankly that's too early for me to get up, organized and out. what happened to all weekend yard sales? anyway, i have enough stuff to do yard sales of my own.
i have stopped ordering over the internet at night. that is my true weakness! i rec's some beautiful, co=ordinated fabric to make a watercolor wall hanging for my dear sister. she saw the design in one of my books so i will happily do that for her, and give the pink ribbon quilt to charity.( she is a survivor of early detected breast cancer, both breasts. my other sister died at 30 from breast cancer, so we were all on the alert. my mom had bc involvement in one breast only. we have all lived post bc, thanks to the ultimate sacrifice of my sister, hope.)