Old 06-07-2013, 07:31 PM
DustysMomma

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
...thought you'd gone aol on me.
I'd think you'd want her to go AOL on you. Then you'd hear a voice say "You've got mail!"

Packing this evening for the drive to FL tomorrow. Still no answer from the doctor's office about getting my cousin into hospice. The cousin I'm going to stay with while I visit says the people caring for him just don't know what to ask or who to push to get answers. Apparently he's worse than I was originally told. He hasn't been out of bed in days and has several deep bed sores. My 1st cousin, once removed (my grandfather's niece), who is a nurse, is going with us to visit him on Sunday afternoon.

I procured some beautiful fabrics today for Sikesjj's quilts for OK. They're all a seersucker texture in bright girly colors. I should also ask if there's a need for car seat quilts. I have either 6 or 8 panels that I'd prepped 4 of to make either car seat quilts or wallhangings out of, but didn't finish because I didn't know where to sew in the loops until I knew which they would be. I think I have just 1 that is finished & ready to have car seat ties put on it, but I can finish the rest in no time.