Old 06-07-2013, 10:46 PM
mirabelle

Carriem try and take a test run of the machine, at least seeing and hear it running, another thing to look for is that the rails are straight cause if they are cheaply made they can bow. I hope that makes sense...

QuiltE can't wait to see a full size pic of your quilt

Anael I am so happy that everything went well with Isa, keeping them all in my prayers dear friend

I have not long got home from DD's, had a busy few days, Thursday spent the morning at patchwork cutting and sewing charity quilts, then drove to DD's for lunch. Went shopping for a new dress for me to wear Friday night (yeah I know leave it to the last minute). Friday went to my embroidery club till after lunch when DD arrived and we went to the hairdresser to be made to look respectable, back to her house with an hour and half to spare to both shower and makeup and dresses and high heels on and off to the ball we went. Home just before midnight cause that's when I turn into an old hag slept in until 8am did some laundry then a little bit more shopping, lunch and then I drove home. Phew I am so tired. Chat to you all tomorrow