Old 06-08-2013, 03:54 AM
janRN

Worked yesterday so lots of catching up to do. Then off to an all day FART at the Fabric Outlets. I'll probably spend today what I earned yesterday--but, that's the only reason I drag my butt to work!!

QE, we are proud of you!!! That red flange really adds to your already bright and cheery quilt. I can't wait to see a whole pic of it. You rock, girl!!

OK, that's a lovely block from Jeanie. The colors and contrast are great.

Ggal, if you are serious about wanting some orphan blocks, I'd be glad to open The Box and send you some. Then maybe I won't have to build The Shed. I have everything from 3" up to 16" (I just like to make blocks) so they may make for some interesting charity quilts.

Carrie, my quilty friend has that set up and she bought it used. Had some trouble setting it up and getting tensions right at first because of no shop support. But if you or DH are handy, you'll figure it out. OMG you get so much done now that you'll be able to finish even more!!!

Cinderella, I mean Mirabelle, would love to see you all dressed up. I wear heels about 2 times a year and have to practice walking in them LOL. Glad you've been having fun.

Leaving for the FART in a few minutes. I've mentioned my lack of a sense of direction. There are all kinds of detours to my friends house. For Christmas MrJanRn got me a Garmin, my car has a navigational system, and I have written instructions. Keep your fingers crossed that I don't end up in Montreal or Kentucky LOL!!

Have a great day, ladies!