Old 06-08-2013, 07:07 AM
createfourpaws

Originally Posted by newdoda View Post
Good morning all! The poppy seed dressing sounds wonderfully tasty, thank you. I sent my FQ last Tuesday so hopefully it has arrived. Down 3lbs so far, however, I have done this before only to gain it back. Sticking to fish, wild rice, vegetables, oatmeal, fruit, some eggs. I am having some stomach issues; have tried Prilosec, Prevacid, and most recently Pepcid AC with some degree of relief. Scheduled to have an endoscope to find out what is going on with the feeling in my throat. Got to the gym only three times this week, we have had hurricane like weather with some flooding so it has kept me in. Husbands birthday celebration this Sunday so there will be lots of bad food but good company. Lots of planning and cooking today which involves the grocery store, looking to make wise choices. Praying for all those sick, struggling or in pain; may you get relief from whatever ails you. Have a beautiful weekend!
Just remember when all the bad food is around us, we don't have to avoid it all together, you just need not to pig out on it. Small quanities is best.

I find when I am havin more than normal stomach issues, I have had too much artificial sweetners. When I cut those out I do much better.