Old 06-10-2013, 09:37 AM
joanelizbay

Cow, personally I would choose to go shopping for NEW fabric..then use the old I had also...shopping for fabric is ALWAYS fun!! I had yellow this time and asked for only white or yellow and almost ALL the blocks came home with only yellow or white..I would say that most tend to read the notes and try to comply with requests! I made the mistake of sending out a cheap, not pretty black/white fabric one time, just to get it out of my stash and I learned that I will ONLY send out a fabric I think is pretty and I know the blocks will come home fabulous from you gals....BUT even the fabric that I was not fond of came back really pretty and Ive made it into a nice black/red/white top!
One more thing...I think April mentioned it but when you send a finished block home PLEASE please put the name of the block in with it if you can..I get a LOT of beautiful blocks that I really want to try to make myself and having the name sure helps!! .....except paper pieced...still cant get the hang of making those beautiful, unique blocks! Thats why I hope and pray for someone to send some back to me!