Old 06-10-2013, 11:45 AM
ManiacQuilter2
Power Poster

I started a rag quilt baby size for charity over 10 years ago. Since I am in the process of packing for a move, I tried to give these blocks away to my local friends but NO ONE wanted them. So I said HOW hard can it be to finish?? It didn't take me long to figure out WHY I had stopped: I was short of the flannel for the back. So after a couple of days on my design wall, I made a pattern on the back using some of the turquoise to make it look like this is what I had planned all along. STILL SHORT 1 bloody piece!! So I used one of the extra yellow square for the back and I can now say at least it is done and no one except for you will know the error...... Going to be a donation to the devastated area in Oklahoma. My family roots are from that is also in tornado alley.

Please remember there are NO quilt police. We have ALL made errors so no one can actually point a finger at your quilt. Your husband is going to love it no matter what because it is a gift from the heart. And really, that is ALL that really counts!! RIGHT???
Attached Thumbnails rag-quilt-back.jpg