Old 06-10-2013, 12:47 PM
createfourpaws

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
Checking in ladies. I had a very productive weekend, finished an oven mitt, pin cushion, two dqs (one was supposed to be a mug rug oops to big), four baby quilts, two scrap quilts, and the customer quilt, plus my row robin while helping dh with computer, gardening, making potatoe salad, yes I had some could not help self for some good potatoe salad and running child. Well, I got on the scale and I lost two pounds this weekend because I was up and moving so much burning those calories while still eating only positive foods. That is a total of 3 so far. Well off and running some more at office. Lots of bindings to finish up, oh darn sit down work. LOL

You make me tired just reading how productive and busy you were over the weekend. I wish I had the stamina to do as much as you have. I have to check into doing some more rehab. It seems the hotter it is getting the worse time I am having doing anything. Life can be a witch sometimes when you only have 1 lung.

Lately I have to take things very slow and need to find the money in my budget to try and get someone to help me with my housework. I can no long sweep, mop or vaccuum.

Ladies I love hearing how you are doing and keep up the good work. it is encouraging to hear how everyone is doing.