Thread: UFO's---Ugh
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 02:34 PM
ckcowl
Power Poster

I only have one actual UFO left I've managed to finish up the rest of them- I do have a number of works in progress (WIP"S) but only that one UFO---it is now about 11-12 years old- it upsets me every time I come across the box it Is in-I have so much money wrapped up in it...almost $500 so I can't quite talk myself into giving it all away- but I really don't think I will ever finish it either...every now & then I think maybe I will ... it was a class gone wrong- instructor gave us a bunch of 'home work' to do, which I did- (using all silks & batiks) then we had the first class- and started some stitching- more 'home-work' cutting- then she cancelled the next 2 classes- then never came back- the shop did refund our class fee---but that did not do anything about the box full of cut up fabrics- it is an 'over-whelming' project...I keep thinking one day I will take the time to figure it out & do it...but then I am always working on other things...oh well- sorry I 'vented' on your post where you are doing a wonderful thing and getting your UFO's done.