Old 06-10-2013, 04:13 PM
wanda lou

Lori I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.
Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
I'm backkkkkkkkkkk................! Had a wonderful time weather was great it only rained on us once and we didn't hang in there for to long . I guess I should count that it rained one night when we were out by the fire and had to come up to the porch, but the fire was so hot that when it stopped raining the fire was still going! Will try to get shrunk down and post pictures later. Wonderful packages are flying all over the United States and then some! Keep up the good work, am trying to make something for my secret pal this month. I had a really good friend die this after noon. She had been batting cancer for 9 years, lost her breast and had reconstruction surgery done, and has been on dialysis for years and there was complications and they wanted her to go to Des Moines (98 miles) one way and have surgery. She said no, I've had enough and went to Hospice instead. When she was leaving her apartment she asked for her blanket and someone handed her one and she no I want MY blanket and it was the laptop quilt I had made for her because dialysis was so cold for her. She said when she passed that she wanted me to have it back and I told her no, it was hers, I think she is going to be buried with it.