View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 04:45 PM
barbarakibler23

Just to let you know I am on the board but have been really busy....life is overflowth right now with responsibilities!
My parents are 85 and 90 and I am their main caregiver. They live in a house about 20 minutes from me so right now I am spending a lot of time with them. cleaning the house, taking them on errands, drs appt and cooking dinner.

I am the sandwich generation because my daughter is due with a baby in August and they have put her on light duty so she can go to work (sits at a desk all day) but can't do anything at home. so I am cleaning the house, and cooking dinner. Good thing I have a great husband who helps me out and just happy when I throw him a bone for dinner
My daughter lives 1 hour away! So I go over there 1-2 times a week. Usually cook her dinners at my house.

anyway I am not complaining (I hope it doesn't sound I like I am...I like helping them all out)

and yes I do work but now I am only working 2 days...something had to give.

I have started a jewelry business the link it below if you want to check it out......and I do that in my spare time!

Hope everyone is well......love that everyone is becoming friends
Barb