Old 06-10-2013, 05:57 PM
starshine

Made it to the Post Office 10 min. before they locked the door. Got my sp package sent off. Sticker shock when the postage amount came up on the screen. I haven't sent international since the rates went up in Jan. the clerk asked me before she printed the postage if I still wanted to send it-of course I said yes! and told her I was just surprised as it had been awhile since I sent overseas.

Then when I got home there was my wonderful package from reeskylr-wow I did guess correctly-my first surprise of the package-she made me the cutest bag which I will post pictures of tomorrow. Lovely fabrics including some flannel pieces I can add to some other remnant flannels I have been picking up, and a cute little bag of fabric entitled 'cut the scraps' , a magazine, a pattern and a booklet of label pattens, package of bobbins, self threading machine needles, and my new furbaby who lives in a book called "Dog on it" a detective dog, which I will soon be reading as soon as I finish up on 'the board'. And then after going through my box of goodies I noticed the little hand made item I made for my sp sitting by my recliner. drat! I will see if I can get it sent tomorrow.