Old 06-10-2013, 07:40 PM
BuzzinBumble

So glad to see how Lisalisa and Sharon's loving quilt brought joy to your heart Robin! Praying for you that your next stage of chemo isn't as hard on you as this last one was. 9 days and 11 pounds of heck...you are a trooper for sure!

Sure would like to see pictures of Nina and Zoey.

Cogito - Ooftah Mag - yup! That is what my Nana often said. Oh how I miss her.

Sharon...Two Silkies! That must have been fun, or crazy, or probably both. Our Penny is feisty as the dickens and extremely smart. I can imagine two were double trouble!

Krystyna, have YOU surfaced from under all those veils? LOL. You must be quite sewn out by now.
Ugh! Fish hook through the finger... I would have passed out for sure. My daughter's friend told me something very interesting yesterday. When she was young she got a fish hook caught in the skin right under her eye. Her aunt is Native American and after they got the hook out, her aunt took the lining out from the inside of an eggshell and applied it over the wound, like a natural bandaid. It healed up beautifully.

My finger is going to be fine, thanks everyone! I had it in hot water most of yesterday as we were helping my daughter clean her house. I gave up trying to keep it dry and just kept it bound tightly so it wouldn't start bleeding again.

My friend Lynn (sewbeadit) found the perfect fabric for the back of your mini quilt Krystyna....I'm so excited about it. The quilt is coming along well!