Old 06-11-2013, 03:49 AM
Vanogay

How goes the week for everyone? I am not losing on the scales, but can attest to inches gone - my button down the front blouses actually fit better - and that makes me feel good!
Terrific Tuesday - not too often do we actually get to add things to our diet but today we can change some things out and add some things in. Three of the key ingredients that help you feel full are fiber, protein and water.
Protein - beans are considered a good source of lean protein and one of the best sources of fiber. An excellent choice for keeping you satisfied. Start the morning with an egg and bean taco or start a meal with a cup of bean soup. If you start the meal with soup, you're likely to eat fewer calories at your meal - the liquid broth fills you up and if it's veggie-packed, it will be high in fiber as well.
Fiber - raspberries are studded with seeds which bump up their fiber content. They're relatively low in sugar which also makes them low in calories. The soluble fiber in oatmeal holds onto water so it stays in your stomach longer, make it with milk for an extra dose or protein and top with fruit.
Water - we've talked about that glass of water before the meal to fill up some of the hungry-space and here, the soup or oatmeal give us more liquid in the diet.
Go Tuesday and Eat healthy everyone.