Old 06-11-2013, 05:13 AM
gardnergal970

Honchey....you can hide but we still think of you. Take good care of yourself!
QuiltE....congratulations on your PC. Worth the midnight oil to get it completed. How many more places will you enter it yet this year?
QNS....loved the tour of your yard. No wonder you enjoy it so much. Do take good care of yourself.
Jeanie...glad you're feeling better. Stress can do strange things to our body. Hope the remodel will soon be on track to completion.
Anael...what a joy for you to see the little ones regularly. How soon will you know if Isa is responding as they had hoped to her surgery?
Dubib...the mailman knew we were talking about him! Can't wait to see the blocks.
Carrie...now is the time for some GFG. Did you see the beautiful one in the picture section a mother made during all of her waiting time?
OK...what an adventure you will have on your trip. Hope both of you stay well and your bones don't protest from the long hours of sitting on the plane. Take along a couple of mug rugs as gifts and I bet you won't have any trouble finding other quilters! We are world wide.
Mirabelle....your daughter is beautiful. I wish her continued success. I really like your son's quilt! What is your next project?
DD....keep popping in just so we know your're out there lurking!
Janie...when are you going south again? How long will you be there?
Jan...yes I'm serious. I'll take that box in the closet. You need a fresh start anyhow. You have my address and I'll pay the postage. Are you practicing relaxing? I don't think any of us are born loving all aspects of quilting but we are all learners or we wouldn't be quilting in the first place.
I've got all of the blocks made for the baby quilt and over half of the pieced blocks for the WW quilt. Today I'm planning to work in the garden this morning before it gets hot. I have to mulch but there are still some squash and cucumbers I should plant. Have a good day everyone!