Old 06-11-2013, 05:16 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

I will pick up the meds tomorrow, dh and I are going on a Iowa Shop Hop swing starting from my hometown West, (Highway 2) then North and back East (on highway 34) in a circle back to my hometown. About 200 to 300 mile total. DD is all upset that I am sick and going on a FART...I told her I was not dead yet!! Not sick enough to warrant hospital or shots from the doctor, just meds which we will pick up tomorrow. Resting up today with laundry and sewing.

OksewGlad, enjoy your visitors this week. Dh siblings are all too Irish to ever visit us again and brother told me Good-bye when he moved South three years ago. So sad, but all too real. Not the way we were raised, but that was years ago. And if we were to die in an auto crash together, they would all race in to steal everything they could before our kids got to the house. Human nature is not perfect, its just the way it is. 'No man is on an island' is old saying but I sure feel like we are most of the time. But with internet and QB, I can reach out to the virtual RV and enjoy this PC journey a little longer.

Love hearing about all the families and their fun; the way I was raised. It brings back a lot of good memories of childhood. Love all the postings of FART trips and quilting tops, finished tops. Love the news of well deserved ribbons and prizes, the joys of finishing quilts for family members. Makes me smile.