Old 06-11-2013, 06:40 AM
urgodschild2

LOL Annaquilts. Even the small groups can be as slow as the large groups. Well not that they are slow because we have 4 months to make all of them. I was in all 5 groups last time and I loved seeing all the different materials that people sent me and if there was a note I would do what ever the person said. I think I had to go out and buy more white. I generally have a lot of that but I guess being in 5 groups it pretty well depleted my supply. But I love to go shop so it didn't matter. I am like a lot of you here and I really don't have a lot of solid colors but I wouldn't want anyone who is joining to think that they shouldn't ask for a solid. Sending a note telling me what you want if most helpful. Being in five groups last time, I only got one block back that did not do what I asked for so I think that is a very good thing. Maybe some people miss the notes or misplace them or lose them. I can understand that. But it is so exciting to get material and work on a block and then to send them off to their owners. Then the next best thing is seeing your own blocks come back to you.

Many people have requested a different kind of boom block that I will be starting inbetwen April's booms. It will be where you send you choice of material and people make a specific block that you select from quilters cache. Some people where thinking of having quilts made with all the same design so we are going to be trying that one. So for those who finish their blocks early and want to join keep your eyes open for it.