Old 06-11-2013, 07:01 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Went into catch up mode yesterday ... and now today it's back to the regular rat-race.
Quilts are all de-ribboned and de-tagged and back into their regular homes.
PC is laying on my living room floor ... will do the blocking for the binding that there was not time for. Also, need to do a good thread picking, as despite thinking they are off, there's still some there.

Starting to gear up now for WORK activities, so may be more intermittent from here on.

Meanwhile, have just read what has happened here since I was here on Sunday.
And am now going to go back and do the back-reading from last week!

Thanks Everyone for all your kind words about the show ... I have some more pics that I'll try to get up later today. And yes, Granny_59's Mini Dresden went again to wow everyone!

*sigh* what a little bit of paradise we've all seen at The QNSue Estate!
Thanks for sharing it with us QNSue!
Now ....do as the Dr. says and take those meds ... and slooooow down! I think that's telling you that you need more quilting time!
JanRN ... Oh please save a seat for me on that FART tour! Reading GGal's query as to whether you are relaxing while sewing, made me wonder, about your chair? I find I need to sit a little higher for FMQing than when doing regular sewing. It gives me a better view of what I am doing, and lets my shoulders/back relax down, instead of hunching up. I have an adjustable drafting chair ... the lowest position is the highest of a typewriter chair. Just a thought!

MiraB ... it's so nice to know how much you love your daughter. You must be so proud of her doing for being such a Big Loser!!! How wonderful that the gym challenge ended with a fancy dress up occasion ... would make all of them seem like winners! Especially your DD ... she needs times like that to help encourage her towards more success. Please tell her, that I am rooting for her to continue on and down! Your Mountains are beautiful and I love the brown/blue/cream combo. Spectacular, indeed! Thanks for the reminder on the JuneMB ... I have mine here on my desk and must get it packaged up and to the PO.

OKSGlad ... oh so sorry, I thought your trip had been publicly announced here on the QB. I'm totally envious of you to be going ... though you know I would have chosen Jersey Isle!! Great that you are still here for the County Fair and then have DS and GF coming to home sit and provide the missing farm labour! Who knows? maybe DSGF will decide she's ready to become a Farmer! And looks like the OKHotel is open for business again ... yea for your DS/BIL arriving

Anael ... of course, you could always zip on over to Guernsey and find OKSGlad! Looks like you have that new camera figured out already! Your border fabrics are perfect ... from your stash? or did you have to return to the LQS? along with shots of your own sanctuary!!

QNSue ... patience, and you too will soon be quilting like Anael!

JeanieG ... I think you are away right now? Hope it's the break your body needs to get back in order, and then back to the zoo of dealing with the insurance people!

GGal ... I think you are behind on showing us pics ... or is that in the section I have not read?

DublB ... glad all your blocks have found their way to you .... pics please?