Old 06-11-2013, 08:09 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Catch up reading #4270 ------->

OKSGlad and JeanieG ... what a nice quilt block! What is the pattern name?

GGal ... I think you're going to get JanRN's box that shall never be opened .... OPENED!!! I bet they will make for some lovely samplers of random sized blocks!

Cinderella ... How nice that you were off to the Ball with your DD!

JanRN ... if you're going to get lost, anytime, at least head this direction instead of to Montreal! Does this mean that your car is all fixed up and back together again? What a successful FART!! We should see pics to know for sure!!! Is this place close enough that you can easily go to it? or is it a major excursion? Regardless, looks like it's more than worth the trip!

Honchey ... take all the time you need! I totally understand your need to lay low for awhile. When things overwhelm me, the first thing I know I "need" is to catch up on my sleep .. not always possible but definitely I function better when I get rested, even if it means delaying dealing with things til I am rested. Take care!!

CarrieM ... that's exciting that you are even thinking of a LA! Keep your eyes open and learn all you can, so that when you get an opportunity again, you are informed. And ... keep an eye on JanRNs S16's as a possibility too. (yes, I am still lusting over it!)

For any who missed the Quilt Canada link from QNSue ... here it is .....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/luanaru...7633865983372/
Amazing work!!! .... far better quality than I saw in the pics from QC2012.
Some are absolutely beyond amazing!!

And Now .... I think I am all caught up ... at least for a few minutes!!!

Last edited by QuiltE; 06-11-2013 at 08:14 AM.