Old 06-11-2013, 08:24 AM
isewman

Default from Don-isewman-3 projects going on at once

I dont know, what got into me. I've got 3 thing's going on at once. the 1st thing going on, is Im makeing block's for my long arm lady friend. I took 6 quilts to her, for my grdkids. I told her I would make 24 blocks for her, to help with 3 of the 6 quilts, she has. I already had 24 blocks for the first 3 quilt's.. So I'm working 24 blocks for her now. There all the same colors, except the center part of the block. There all going to have a different colored star. Before the 24 block's I started on makeing a DBLE wedding ring quilt. I'm 1/2-3/4 done, with it. Next I went to a quilt meeting, sunday, in Hills, Iowa. The fabric shop is called--Inspirations--and the phone # is 1-319-679-2207. She passed out a tool, she came up with called a WEDGE. I will post picture of everything.. If anyone has ???'s you can email me. I will post the web sight, and the phone # again. TAKE CARE EVERYONE--Don-isewman. I of the 24 blocks, I'm [ATTACH=CONFIG]418326[/ATTACH]makeing for my long arm lady friend. The picture next to the block is what you get, when useing that wedge.[ATTACH=CONFIG]418327[/ATTACH]I hope you can see the wedge. If I get to close, to take a picture, I get more of the flash, than the picture, I want to take.. [ATTACH=CONFIG]418329[/ATTACH]This is just a partial picture of the dble wedding ring quilt, I'm working on. Here the info, on the wedge. The quilt shop is called "Inspirations". It's in Hills, Iowa. The telephone # is 1-319-679-2207.. Or email is [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg   002.jpg   003.jpg  

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 06-11-2013 at 03:15 PM. Reason: remove copyright image