Old 06-11-2013, 12:19 PM
meanmom

Good advice this week Kathleen. I do know I need to have more protein. I do so much better when I do. Things have been so busy around here I was in my sewing room last night for the first time in almost a month. I hid up there until midnight. I got quite a bit accomplished. I also talked to my uncle. He is 86, never married and if my sister and I dont call him and check up on him, no one does. He is very lonely and doesn't get out as much as he used to. We are trying to convince him to move to assisted living or a retirement home. He also wont get a life alert. We worry about him falling down the basement stairs and falling getting in and out of the tub. He could be there for days before someone found him. With being so busy with my dad we haven't been keeping up with him.
I did go to my spinning class yesterday and today. Also did a little bit of ab work this morning. I can't do much , I am convinced my abs have disappeared and turned to jello. I finally made it to the grocery yesterday and we have some decent food choices in the house. I spent $200. I still need to go get some fruit and eggs. I will weigh in on Saturday. Hope it is good.