Old 06-11-2013, 01:32 PM
janRN

Thanks for another Virtual Garden tour--QNS & Anael those flowers are beautiful. I don't have to plant a thing--I'll just enjoy yours. QNS, take care of yourself and quit chasing those guinea hens. I remember my sister's guineas were really mean when you got near.

Jeanie, glad you're feeling better.

OK, or should I say Ilene Wright, enjoy your travels. Hopefully you & MrOK will have some time together when not at meetings.

QE, when can we see a pic of your whole PC???? Please, pretty please!

Anael, love what you did with the Attic Windows--great color combo, bright & cheery.

Carrie, since you are the Designated Driver does that mean you'll only get 2 quilts done this week instead of 4? I'm so jealous of your productivity and also your talent. Enjoy time with DD tho--they grow up too fast.

Mirab, speaking of DD, you must be so proud of her. Losing any amount of weight is tough but she's done fantastic. She is so beautiful.

Ggal, of course I'll send you blocks as long as you don't say "What was she thinking when she made this one?" LOL. And no, I don't want you to send postage. Think how much money you're saving me--I won't have to buy The Shed. I have a busy week & week-end coming up so I'll probably get to the Post Office Tuesday. Just don't laugh at my poor orphan blocks.

Have a great week everyone. We're supposed to have really severe weather tomorrow with 100 mph winds, hail, rain and all that. Hope it's gone by Thursday--another FART (I'm so spoiled LOL).