Old 06-12-2013, 06:55 AM
BuzzinBumble

Originally Posted by jillnjo View Post
My little firecracker is ready to be bound and packaged off to my partner. Today is so HOT, our first day of stinky humidity. The only thing to do is stay inside or get in water!
Oooooh " little firecracker" quilt! Can't wait to see what you came up with jillnjo!
Bertie you are amazing, can't wait to see what you made for Mamaskeeto! Your story about Rusty is so sweet.
We're getting to a really fun part when we start getting to see the quilts that come in!

Oh no Krystyna, Piper doesn't look like Daisy much at all. Pip is the one who is Daisy's long lost sister. We have three little brown terriers: Pip, Penny, and Piper. I'll post a pic so you can see the three together. And we also often have Olive our granddoggy too, like every day this week. That's her in the bandana. They are all really great dogs and love each other. I am a little dog crazy...LOL

Sharon, our Penny the silky terrier likes to get in quilts too. Does Mr. Peach also show too much enthusiasm when you try to make the bed? A cat in the sheets is always so funny. And Quilts seem to attract pets like magnets. Here Penny is in a quilt I was trying to bind.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg