Old 06-12-2013, 08:06 AM
QuilterMomma

Wow, I love the encouragement and info for yesterday and today. Yep, totally agree on the Lifestyle. I find that keeping me busy lets me not think of the sweet snacks or the chips and salsa I would be eating. I feel much better being busy. What I need to do is really start exercising. I have some old Tie Bo (SP, maybe Tebow would be better to work out with) DVDS/Tapes that I can do. Will have to have my daughters help me along the way. They are great encouragers and the youngest may even work out with me. That is my next challenge is to fit it in since I am coming up to my large projects for quilt show entries. Then I am speaking at the quilt show this October and have to get ready for that. Well, great job ladies and talk to you tomorrow. I have my study to do and a client's check book to get balanced today along with my regular work and of course getting in some quilting. Want to finish up the row robin that came in the mail this week so she has it when she comes home. Also, have a commissioned steelers quilt to get done by Saturday all while remembering to get the kids all settled. talk to you later.