Old 06-13-2013, 03:46 AM
meanmom

I was playing on Pintrest yesterday. I saw the instructions for the vinegar wash for fruit. It said to wash your fruit in one part vinegar to 10 parts water. THis will kill the mold spores on your fruit and make it last longer. It said not to rinse it.
I have made it to either a spinning class or my water aerobics class every day this week. Sunday I even did the elliptical. Hopefully the scale will be kind to me on Saturday. I have also been eating pretty good too. I made a cauliflower and broccoli salad that I love and have been eating it for lunch.
My dad is staying about the same so I am running back and forth to my parents house a lot. We have convinced my mom to go out like she always done. She goes to the swim club every afternoon and hangs out with her friends, etc. We have worked out a schedule with my brothers and sisters so that someone stops in every morning, late afternoon and evening. Also the grandkids stop in too as they have time.
I haven't been getting much quilting done. I had plans to get so much done this summer.
Pat