Old 06-13-2013, 04:19 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Your next home to be looks great, Barb; sounds like it just might be the one!! When you tell us about your new quilting room, we know you have decided!!

Oksoglad, you are up going strong long hours...good that you took a few moments for yourself for a shopping trip for your up coming trip abroad.

Mirabelle, sounds like you have a 'sunshine' daughter; a delight every moment that brighten up your life. And she sounds like she appreciates her Mother, too. Lovely dd, inside and out. My dh favorite question to high schooler's he taught, 'Is she beautiful inside as well as outside?' got all the boys thinking little harder.

Kitchen duty calling me. Need to make last year's berries into jam; make the rhubarb into crisp. Another 'hot' day. Young chicks scratched out my flower bed in front of the house that dh let go out of their pen. The nine chicks had plenty of room in their house and run, but dh wanted me to know he did not appreciate me getting more chicks. No plans of replanting flower bed. Need to dress out some old hens when I feel better...maybe some ducks.