Old 06-13-2013, 05:03 AM
gardnergal970

Dubib....what a beautiful house. Are you making an offer on it?
Carrie....nice you got a few minutes in the sewing room. It will be nice when your DD can drive without a parent. Will she still be restricted to who she can have in the car with her like here in Indiana?
QNS...it sounds to me like you just keep pushing yourself and not taking seriously the Dr.'s advice to rest. The meds need to be taken with at least one hour of quiet napping/reading activity every day and early to bed. Set the timer so DH knows you're not just slacking but restoring your health and you're not to be bothered.
OK....how long will you be gone? Is it all business or will there be opportunity for some touristy stuff?
JanRN...the weather has turned much cooler today. I hope it has settled down enough today that you can enjoy your FART. And no, I won't be showing off the contents of your box...at least in it's original form. And I never laugh at someone else's efforts.
Anael...I love your Birds in the Window quilt. It's so cherry. I've neglected to mention that I'm sorry for your brother's passing and the entire family situation. Even when estranged, the loss can be felt.
it was really HOT and HUMID here yesterday! I got the baby quilt blocks all together and off the wall. I need kiddy print for the backing. The dark ones I have just don't seem to fit. My last Jamestown class is Monday so I pulled it out and put some more rows together. I should be able to get all but one row finished by Monday. This is my QAYG project and I've done everything SITD but it looks so plain, I'm toying with a simple quilting design before I put the rows together and have to handle the entire quilt to do it.
QuiltE...I haven't heard what the bribe is and haven't taken pictures of my latest finishes. I don't have a decent place outside and on the bed, the lighting always messes up the colors.