Old 06-13-2013, 05:12 AM
BuzzinBumble

Bertie, Noah is just too cute...
"A cowboy has to match his cowdog!" What a riot! Wonderful picture! Jackson has a really sweet face - very expressive around his eyebrow area. And don't worry, Olive is at the park in that pic. We don't make her stay outside ...she sleeps with my daughter.

Krystyna I am sorry the last few days have been rough and hope they get a lot better. We're you able to get all the veils finished?

Kris: 19 hours driving by yourself - That is one long haul! Make sure you give yourself breaks to get out and stretch and if you get too tired don't push too hard. If you are going through Paducah I bet you plan to take a llloooooonnnggg break there.
And don't hit any more deer. That would definitely not be an economical source of meat! We're lucky only to have to pay the deductible and most of all very grateful that Sam is okay!

i am eagerly waiting for the quilt pictures that will be showing up any day now!
Krystyna - still working on yours. I had a new idea for an addition for it strike me and am waiting for the fabric to get here.

Last edited by BuzzinBumble; 06-13-2013 at 05:19 AM.