Old 06-13-2013, 10:39 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

OKSGlad ... good for you, for the quick-trip for your big-trip! Well organized to have that done, instead of it being a last minute dash!

MiraB ... the weather is not looking good for outside shots. It's on my living room floor for now, so I might see if I can get something, somewhat acceptable for now. Yes! Yes!! YES!!!! add trip to Canada for QV!
http://quiltcanada2014.wordpress.com...t-canada-2014/
and only about 1-1/2 hrs from me ... plus you will get to see the famed Niagara Falls!

DublB ... I think QNSue has it right ... when you tell us about your quilting room, we'll know you're really serious! Good Luck! ........ Such familiarity to me as Odessa is about 3-1/2hrs drive to my east; Midland about 2-1/4 hrs north-east; Bridgeport 1/2 hr west!!!!

QNSue ... please heed GGal's thoughts and suggestions. Sometimes it is time to say "no", and step back from things/people. I like the alarm setting idea ... it would let your husband know you will be available later, but for now, you need your own time, for good health! And something that could be an ongoing strategy. After all, if you don't take care of yourself, no one else will ... and you won't be there to take care of your husband or others.

GGal ... I totally understand the picture dilemma ... what I am dealing with right now for my PC. So what would it take to bribe you?