Old 06-15-2013, 04:12 AM
gardnergal970

Anael....Isa is so beautiful!....and Mick is all boy. What a nice family. Your world in a raindrop is amazing. Thanks for sharing.
Mirabelle....you're planning to quilt the Margin of Error at home? The embrodiery is so cute. You got that all done in one day? I like Bonnie Hunter too but am currently working on some larger pieces to use up leftovers. I have two quilts ready to out into rows. One I'm going to specifically practice FMQ and a different method of QAYG on.
QNS...don't quit the meds just because you're tired. It's good that your breathing doesn't hurt now. Your energy will return with your health improving. You've run circle around most if us this past year and now is your time to unwind.
Dibib...eagerly waiting to see if the bid in the house goes your way. It was beautiful.
QuiltE...your LA person is a real artist and knows how to make each block "talk". Of course you've made the block so it has something to say. What are you working on now?
OK...thinking if you and your world travels! Have fun.
you embroidery people check out this link. If any of you are interested in the CD, I'll get one for you. http://www.quiltingboard.com/offline...a-t223595.html
nothing special in the quilt room today. Going to enjoy being with friends this afternoon. Have a good day all!