Old 06-15-2013, 07:21 AM
Cogito

Ok, here we go....pictures of the awesome crazy quilt I received from Argentium. I just can't say enough about this beautiful quilt AND the extras she sent. The quilt itself has the true look of vintage crazy quilts and since I am so into vintage this is just beautiful. I am convinced I received the best quilt in the group....no insults to anyone else cause I am including the one I sent too! All of the extra detailing including the buttons, the beautiful hand stitching, beads, special fabrics....So beautiful! And she sent me two stilettos to dies for. One has a hollow bead, and she sent a silver and a gold tone one. These are the prettiest I have seen and fit my tastes to a tee! She sent me a handmade needle case that is darling and I have never seen a button like the one on this! she also included ribbons like the one in the quilt, and a needle threader.....that I didn't find until I was cleaning up the packaging materials so it isnt in the pics. Oh, and some fun mardi gras beads! Enjoy, I am posting lots of pictures! I just wish I could post high resolution pictures so you could enjoy its full beauty!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]419099[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]419100[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]419101[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]419102[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]419103[/ATTACH]
Sorry its kinda annoying they won't post in the proper direction!
On to the next set.....
Attached Thumbnails argentium-dq-full.jpg   argentium-dq-detail-4.jpg   argentium-dq-detail-2.jpg   argentium-dq-detail-3.jpg   argentium-dq-detail-5.jpg