Old 06-15-2013, 08:20 AM
ailene

Default Wedding quilt finished plus lil twister baby quilt top

I finally finished the wedding quilt I have been working on for my great nephew and his future wife who are getting married in August. I call it 'The Road to Love' lol. The hearts sort of meander from both ends to the middle and a couple of love birds are attached above the largest hearts. Knowing them, I am sure they will be happy with anything homemade. They don't know anything about this quilt so it will be a big surprise.

The other pics are of a lil twister baby quilt I had been working on. One before pic and one after picture with my daughter holding it up for me. I think it turned out pretty well for my first baby quilt made with the lil twister tool. I did make a doll quilt for practice before I started this one. It turned out great too. There are two who are pregnant I have in mind, one a friend and one a niece, but they haven't found out what they are having yet so hopefully at least one of them will be a girl and I will only have one more to make!
Attached Thumbnails weddingquiltfinished.jpg   heartsandlovebirds.jpg   beforebabyquilt.jpg   afterliltwisterbabyquilt.jpg  

Last edited by ailene; 06-15-2013 at 08:38 AM.