Old 06-15-2013, 07:34 PM
luvstoquilt

Bertie you are inspiring me...I thought a Twister would be hard to do!

Guess what Anna? I finished the %&%*($ quilt and will mail it soon. I think I might like it now that it is finished! My husband was in Africa on business and came home with Malaria...once he got well it never came back again but he wasn't allowed to donate blood.

Krystyna I love those ladies but I don't see any stockings rolled by the knees!

Lara there are rails on mom's bed but they are just about 1/2 way down the sides. She will be getting full rails on Monday. Luckily she wasn't hurt badly..just a small scrape on her knee...she was actually hanging on for dear life when they found her. She swears someone told her to get up. She is really confused now..nothing makes a lot of sense but I agree with whatever she says. She can't even answer the phone anymore...I know it is just a matter of time before she won't know me. Today she was fussing because I never come over...I go every single day. Some of the things she says are really funny...they all were taken downstairs the other night when the storms were so severe...I asked her about it the next morning. She said, "Did I go downstairs? I don't remember!" She thinks Zach (my 9 yr old GS) just got a car. Life is interesting! At least she is not in any pain.