View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 01:21 PM
Skeat

So good to hear I am not the only one in this situation...I have been thinking for a long time that this problem has gone on for generations!! I know of this and you do too if you have ever picked up a can of old buttons or an old sewing basket...for in it you find the usual thread, needles and all those marbles(you know we have no time to play marbles in the quilting threads or buttons!), 25cent vending eyeballs, etc and odd parts of toys....which tells you that person was sewing somewhere someone was doing something they weren't supp. to and it was taken away and put in a safe place...then they all forgot!!:)I think for me it started w/those cute pudgy fingers under the bathroom door...then things projectile under it to me....ha! I said...and, now they are getting older(even dh) and their items are getting larger or taller stacks....and, why is it we allowed it in the first place??This is MY space!!I like all the threats...I am memorizing them!:)I will use all verbal tactics to win this game!!:)I do hope you have enjoyed reading as much as I have...and, some of them are just plain funny...well, almost all!!:)Thanks for the support....who else can confess!! Skeat