Old 06-16-2013, 06:40 AM
Elisabrat

I watched the news yesterday the new thieves are watching for funeral announcements and robbing homes while the funeral is under way. How horrible is that? I always thought jewelry boxs were instant invitations and should only hold your inexpensive costume jewelry. I picked places like inside the toe of a boot, in a pair of men's slacks hanging.. not in coats not in between your mattress or in your panty drawer somewhere off kilter that it might escape a robbery. I am sorry you lost something so special. My mothers wedding band and a necklace were appropriated from me also several years ago but unfortunately it was from either my own son in his bad days or his girlfriend while I was out shopping. it was the toughest thing to accept but the memories are there still. And that my dear friends is what really matters. not the stuff but the memories. I treasure mine

onto fun things I am thinking time is just to short to mail to me Quennie so maybe you can write Jaba for her mail to and send it there? that would be the best plan if its not in the mail yesterday things are so slow here and I am slower yet picking up things. Promise to write when I get to Wyoming and let you know how much I love the nose warmer you made for me, and ear flaps they will come in handy too!