Old 06-16-2013, 04:03 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Felt better this afternoon; worked in the quilt room. Hope I can continue this good feeling this week...only half way through the first of three med cards...then am told to take the antibiotics after that, in about two and half months, they will x-ray again. Seems like that is forever in the future right now...but will take it one day at a time. As long as I can feel like quilting, it will be ok.

Love the colors in your wall hanging, Anael. And want to see the blue one when you finish it.

QuiltE, you peeked into my great room and got the quilt hanging idea!! We hung the FWSQ on a closet rod there...length wise, so it fits on the wall, looking like its on a bed, and you are standing at the side of the bed.

JeanieG, go ahead and go above that insurance guy's head that it stuck on his ??? and not doing his job. He needs to be shook up a bit... and you need some action.

Mirabelle, good luck with your son and caring for him. You could "temporary" move the girly things out, and put in his scheme of colors for a short time period. Or not, so it will encourage him to get well quicker!

May you all have a good week! Sunshine for everyone but Dublb, and she gets all the rain this week!