View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 04:09 PM
candi

Default Family Pictorial quilt-FUN!

Hiya friends. Been busy with work and life but my dear sister asked me if I could make her a picture quilt wall hanging for her dear neighbor overseas who has been very welcoming and helpful to her as she had her first baby while abroad. She said her neighbor is a florist who loves and appreciates hand work and art and she has a very modern and eclectic taste. Of course I said yes to my little sister I started playing with my EQ7 and came up with the design I used and after some thinking and contemplating, I decided to go with black and white pictures, and make it a two color quilt. I asked my sister for suggestions on what colors to use and she suggested blue since her neighbor has three boys, so blue and gray it was! I had a lot of fun with the petals applique and the quilting- kept it smallish at 27''. A fun quilt all around- mailed to mom to take it along as she is flying to visit my sister next week and she loved it-maybe I need to make mom another family picture quilt

[ATTACH=CONFIG]419394[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]419395[/ATTACH]

Back with label.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]419396[/ATTACH]

Happy Quilting y'all!
Hope you all had a fabulous Father's day weekend.
Attached Thumbnails family-circles-3.jpg   family-circles-detail-1.jpg   family-circles-4.jpg