View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 02:49 AM
ruby2shoes

It's been months since I posted so since I have finally got all my triangles pieced, sewn, and sewn into rows, with 8 rows of 18 sewn together I thought I would post some photos. As you can see, accuracy has suffered somewhat due to the inaccurate cutting and piecing I did.......thought I was doing okay but, well, one too many reds after dinner and my not really paying proper attention to everything I had read about cutting and piecing. However, never mind....a good learning experience. Now, due to my inaccuracies I'm not going to be able to do simple straight line quilting.....it'll show up all my not-straight lines too much. So what do you suggest? Stitch in the ditch around the triangles?, or maybe just some fm meandering? And what colour thread should I use...grey?, multi-colored?, white? I'm planning on straightening the edges and putting a 3 " border of undecided colour... Solid colour or maybe a marble?
Attached Thumbnails img_4817-custom-.jpg   img_4818-custom-.jpg   img_4820-custom-.jpg