View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 04:33 PM
asimplelife

VickiM - Double Delight is gorgeous... you did a great job with your colors for a perfect guy quilt. I find that to be a challenge myself! I love all of those 9 patches on point.

SheriR - I'm blown away by the project you are undertaking... what a treasure those quilts will be!

BoJangles - I'm so sorry that your FIL didn't get to enjoy that beautiful quilt. I've never seen a quilt on a casket and I think it is just a wonderful tribute. Something to think about...

Missgigglewings - I think Sparkle Stars for Jessie is perfectly named! Such pretty colors and I just love that purple sashing. It sets everything off so nicely.

Emma S. - The quilting on your April UFO looks so great! I really like that layout a lot and the pretty rich colors too.

Michelleoc - I really like how you did the diagonal randomly spaced quilting, it really adds a lot of interest to your quilt. Did you mark the top or use masking tape? I need to try that!

Carriem - Green & purple is one of my favorite color combinations so of course I love Roxanne's Log Cabin! Great job.

I hope I didn't miss anyone since since my last post!