View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 04:45 PM
Sewmore

That was me who had the tree skirt in a quilt shop in Ann Arbor. I just learned of this forum this evening by by friend, the actual pattern designer. Handcrafts by Jennifer designed the pattern, and I sewed the cover samples for the pattern cover. They are a ton of fun to sew up and are absolutely cute. I have sewn both the lil' twister (5") size/full tree skirt and in the ittty bitty twister (2 1/2") size mini tree skirt. (That is the one that I showed at the Ann Arbor store.
Originally Posted by Coverdude View Post
I stopped by a quilt shop in Ann Arbor, MI today and a woman had a Twister tree skirt she was showing off. It caught my eye and I asked the shop owner if they had the pattern and she said no, but that they may get it in a couple months once Christmas fabric comes in. Sadly, the woman left before I could ask her about it. Does anyone know the name? The gal working at the shop said that there was another Ann Arbor quilt shop that has lots of Twister patterns, but I couldn't find the shop. Can anyone please help me locate the pattern? At least if I can get the name and designer I can even order it online if my LQS can't get it. Thanks!