Old 06-17-2013, 05:38 PM
mirabelle

JanRN, DS has his surgery this Friday, he tore his Meniscus muscle about 14 years ago and this will be his 4th surgery to try and fix it, so fingers crossed. Scotch eggs are delicious but do use sausage mince not regular mince.

Anael your rose is stunning, wish my camera worked as good as yours, and your Sylvia's blocks are just beautiful eye candy, wish I would get enthused about mine, even stole er I mean borrowed fabric from DD. Very different to what I am used to using..

QNS I am so glad you are feeling better but please keep resting and not try to do too much and have a relapse..

Bev I have my fingers crossed for you and your DH that everything goes well. When I worked in the Bank a million years ago I did all the Home Loan approvals but your system is very different from ours.

I am off to a Doc's appt, then home for lunch and more quilting, I think it is finally talking to me. I was struggling on the weekend and didn't get as much accomplished as I would have liked... trying not to get distracted as I want this one finished..