View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 10:49 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Okay here is what I have for the SCRAP SWAP ---

If anyone wanted to be in the swap - let me know. If I missed anyone who told me I apologize. I'll be glad to add you.
Please let me know if you have anything specific to send or anything you want in specific.

================================================== ======
Marich52

I have 1 1/2, 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 strips. Some 3". Not all are WOF and colors/types are pretty across the board.
I don't have much in the way of novelty. I do have batiks.

I don't want novelty, would love green 2 1/2 strips. I like brights and florals.
================================================== ===========
lynnie

i'm making a pink and white quilt, so I need pinks 2 1/2" wide. or anything else.
================================================== ===========
Foxflower

A scrap swap could be helpful to me. I need scraps appropriate for a crazy quilt, heavy on the blue and green.
So, ribbons, wool, satin, velveteen, plaid, anything not too heavy. Would that work? I only have a a small
sample of materials appropriate other than quilting cotton, and variety is good for a crazy quilt I would think.
================================================== ====
Sewred

================================================== ==
QuilterMomma

================================================== =
stitchengramie

I have lots of pink.
================================================== ==
Judy5cents

I am in Canada so would prefer to be matched with a fellow Canadian if possible to save on postage,

I am currently working on a scrap grandmothers flower garden quilt and do crumb quilting so any scraps are perfect, I have
lots to trade, just need to know what size envelope to fill.
================================================== ===================================

Last edited by Rhonda; 06-17-2013 at 11:00 PM.