Old 06-18-2013, 07:15 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Clarity of the bloom is wonderful, Anael...a touch of yellow sunshine! Like it is saying 'thank you'!

Got up early this morning, just after six, and help dh move the duck house to the orchard with the other ducks, and turn out each group of the chickens out, since dh moved the hen pen into the main chicken yard. The opened up the driveway gate, ate breakfast and went back to bed. Seems the antibiotic need to be taken of a morning with the Mucinex 600 mg., so that's what I did this morning. That three weeks of Mucinex does not let me do much except sleep.

Not sure I will get much in the quilt room done, or on the mystery blocks, but looking forward to seeing more pictures of them as they arrive. We all get a treat of looking at lovely blocks. Mirabelle, your new one fits right it and it was nice to see all of them again and admire every one of them. Just gently pet with your right hand.

So disappointed in my embroidery machine. Wish I could take mine back and get a full refund. No way to transfer free hand patterns into the design without spending a bundle on software and maybe not then...for the software is for the BIG $$$$$$ machines. And it will not do the job I bought it for; so back to satin stitching the outline of a guitar on each of the 120 blocks for BIL...a few at a time. not today

OksewGlad, there's another pattern for the Iowa Quilt in the booklet, that shows the Kona cotton colors off of the 80 shops hop.....in four block sections. One Kona color charm from each shop; Knowing not everyone was going to 80 shops, apparently they designed the 'star block' quilt with the Iowa colored fabric. Hopefully, next year, I can get to the Eastern part of the state.

Everyone have a good day and night. I can wait all day.....never see a word written and come on the next morning and there has been a lot of good chatter...and it gives me more to read before breakfast!!