View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 07:38 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

However the miracle occurred I know you will be so blessed with your twins Terri!! They are so much fun! If you took one of ours out of the room when they were infants the one left would cry. Ours are fraternal.

Every third generation in my dad's family has twins. It goes back several generations. My great grandfather was a twin. and my grandpa had twin cousins. Then my aunt and uncle had twins and one of the twins had twins. That one was unexpected. Then 5 mos after my cousins twins my DIL had our twins. Whether it is passed down on the mother's side or not we have a lot of twins in our family. The funny thing is my cousin's twins and our twins look alot alike. My aunt has mistaken pics of my twins for pics she sent me of their twins. The strange thing is the twin that takes after the mother (both are inlaws) they resemble each other alot as well as the other twin in each case looking like each ones father. My son and my cousin look alot alike so that is not too surprising. My DIL was on steroids as she has crohns. They thought that might have had something to do with it.