Old 06-18-2013, 11:38 AM
Yosamitesa

Originally Posted by eastoregonlady View Post
Thank you So much for this...I'm sure you are swamped with fabrics, but, will there be a swap with a different theme this fall?
Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
eastoregonlady, I am sure there will be another one. She loves doing them as much as we do! Isn't that Right Yosamitesa? And they are the best swaps! I love making I spy quilts for the little ones and what a great source of lots of different fabrics!
Yes there will be 2 more this year!!! July-September (due to me by August 31st) will be Creepy Crawlies. October-November (due to me by November 1st) will be Hodge Podge (stash busters -- save your money at the holidays and bust out your stash for those New Year sales!!!). That will be it for the year. My normal swappers know I used to do 11 of these a year...yep one a month, until I got really burned out. Now...one every couple of months. Helps the pocket books and my sanity!!!

Still swapping. My mom is coming tomorrow to see if we can finish tomorrow night and mail on Thursday. If not, will mail Friday (fingers crossed)